Each newsletter packed with insights, helpful tips and advice.
- January - Is January Really the Most Popular Month to Divorce?
- February - The Tax Implications of Separation and Divorce
- March - Financial Disclosure: What Is It and Why Does It Matter?
- April - How to Take Control of Your Financial Future After Divorce
- May - Strategies for Reducing Fees in Your Family Law Matter
- December - Support for Divorced Dads Facing Parental Alienation
- November - Want to Avoid a Nasty Divorce? Consider These Family-centric Alternatives to Court
- October - Can You Get Custody of Fido in Divorce?
- September - When Parents Disagree on Vaccinating Children Against COVID-19
- August - Should You Hold on to the Marital Home in Divorce or Let It Go?
- July - Leanne Expands Practice to Include Fertility, Surrogacy Law
- June - Separated but Still Living in the Same Home?
- May - Grey Divorce Poses Unique Financial Challenges — Are You Prepared?
- April - Hiring a Coach Can Reduce Legal Costs in Contentious Divorces
- March - Is a Happy, Healthy Divorce Even Possible?
- February - Navigating Financial Abuse in Relationships
- January - Think Your Soon-to-be Ex Is Hiding Money, Assets Ahead of Divorce?
- December - Tips for Resolving Disputes with Your Ex Over the Holidays
- November - Three Big Mistakes Divorcing Couples Make When Selling the Marital Home
- October - The Great COVID-19 Vaccination Debate
- September - Is the Bachelor (and shows like it) Ruining Marriage?
- August - One Parent Wants Kids in Class, the Other Thinks Remote Learning is Best. Who Decides?
- July - Tips and Strategies for Co-Parenting with a Narcissist
- June - What I'm Doing to Fight Anti-Black Racism
- May - Divorcing During the Pandemic? Read This First
- April - Guidance on Child Support Payments and Other Challenges During COVID-19
- March - My New Podcast Explores Impact of COVID-19 on Family Law Matters
- February - Three Strategies for Money-Proofing Your Relationship
- January - Why Everyone Going through a Divorce Should Watch Marriage Story
- Welcome to the Divorcing Well Newsletter
I believe in women encouraging other women and you inspire me to be strong and that things will work itself out. I am a single mom, with a daughter and I left my marriage a few years ago and it?s been a hard journey. I just want you to know that I think what you are doing is fantastic. As a Mom, it can be scary and well I find you like a ray of sunshine. ~ T.A.