Each newsletter packed with insights, helpful tips and advice.
* A free 15 min phone conversation to see if we're a good fit for each other.
- December - Tips for Resolving Disputes with Your Ex Over the Holidays
- November - Three Big Mistakes Divorcing Couples Make When Selling the Marital Home
- October - The Great COVID-19 Vaccination Debate
- September - Is the Bachelor (and shows like it) Ruining Marriage?
- August - One Parent Wants Kids in Class, the Other Thinks Remote Learning is Best. Who Decides?
- July - Tips and Strategies for Co-Parenting with a Narcissist
- June - What I'm Doing to Fight Anti-Black Racism
- May - Divorcing During the Pandemic? Read This First
- April - Guidance on Child Support Payments and Other Challenges During COVID-19
- March - My New Podcast Explores Impact of COVID-19 on Family Law Matters
- February - Three Strategies for Money-Proofing Your Relationship
- January - Why Everyone Going through a Divorce Should Watch Marriage Story
- Welcome to the Divorcing Well Newsletter
I believe in women encouraging other women and you inspire me to be strong and that things will work itself out. I am a single mom, with a daughter and I left my marriage a few years ago and it?s been a hard journey. I just want you to know that I think what you are doing is fantastic. As a Mom, it can be scary and well I find you like a ray of sunshine. ~ T.A.
Want to know more?
* Discovery call is a no-charge 15 minute phone conversation to see if we're a good fit for each other.