In The News
Leanne is frequently in the news, applicable links are posted here.
* A free 15 min phone conversation to see if we're a good fit for each other.
As Featured In:
- Divorce Magazine- 12 Survival Tips To Help You Survive Divorcing A Narcissist
- Global News Radio - Abusive Relationships
- Real Aligned Women Podcast - Abusive Relationships
- Advocate Daily - Addressing The Root Causes Of Intimate Partner Abuse
- HuffPost: National Day of Remembrance & Action on Violence Against Women
- Durham News: National Day of Remembrance & Action on Violence Against Woe Daily – Victim’s Paid Leave Provisions Lack
Love & Money
Divorce Recovery & Life After Divorce
- The Great Canadian Woman Podcast - Divorce as an Opportunity For Growth
- The Tracy L. Clark Show - How To Divorce With Grace & Empowerment
- Sex Talk With Erika Miley Podcast - Sex and Divorce
- Divorce Magazine - Surviving Your First Valentine's Day After Divorce
- Advocate Daily - Dating Following A Divorce: What To Expect
- Divorce Daily Podcast – Divorce and the Holidays
- Advocate Daily – Strategies For Social Networking After Divorce
- Advocate Daily – Tips For Rejoining The Workforce Following Divorce
- Global News Radio Interview – The Steps To Divorce Recovery
- Advocate Daily - Coaching Program Helps People Rebuild After Divorce
- Women’s Health Magazine – Dating After Divorce
- Advocate Daily – Post Divorce Roadmap
Family Law Issues
- The Jamie Scrimgeour Podcast -Child Support, Spousal Support & Co-Parenting Plans
- Global News Radio - Emotionally Abusive Exes & Child Support
- Advocate Daily - Common Law Couples Deserve Equal Property Rights
- Advocate Daily - Spying On Your Spouse Is Risky Business
- Advocate Daily - Pre-Divorce Mini Course
- Advocate Daily – Marriage Contracts A Must The Second Time Around
- Advocate Daily – Liberal Government Introduces Measures To Update Canada’s Family Laws
- Advocate Daily – Custody of the Family Pet
- Advocate Daily – Shared Parenting
- Advocate Daily – Holistic Family Law
“I believe in women encouraging other women and you inspire me to be strong and that things will work itself out. I am a single mom, with a daughter and I left my marriage a few years ago and it’s been a hard journey. I just want you to know that I think what you are doing is fantastic. As a Mom, it can be scary and well I find you like a ray of sunshine.” ~ T.A.
Want to know more?
* Discovery call is a no-charge 15 minute phone conversation to see if we're a good fit for each other.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY 'DIVORCING WELL' NEWSLETTER
Every month I send out a newsletter full of helpful tips, advice and insights that will help you navigate through family law challenges.
Your information is kept private and secure. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Enter your text here...