In The News
Leanne is frequently in the news, applicable links are posted here.
* A free 15 min phone conversation to see if we're a good fit for each other.
As Featured In:
- Divorce Magazine- 12 Survival Tips To Help You Survive Divorcing A Narcissist
- Global News Radio - Abusive Relationships
- Real Aligned Women Podcast - Abusive Relationships
- Advocate Daily - Addressing The Root Causes Of Intimate Partner Abuse
- HuffPost: National Day of Remembrance & Action on Violence Against Women
- Durham News: National Day of Remembrance & Action on Violence Against Woe Daily – Victim’s Paid Leave Provisions Lack
Love & Money
Divorce Recovery & Life After Divorce
- The Great Canadian Woman Podcast - Divorce as an Opportunity For Growth
- The Tracy L. Clark Show - How To Divorce With Grace & Empowerment
- Sex Talk With Erika Miley Podcast - Sex and Divorce
- Divorce Magazine - Surviving Your First Valentine's Day After Divorce
- Advocate Daily - Dating Following A Divorce: What To Expect
- Divorce Daily Podcast – Divorce and the Holidays
- Advocate Daily – Strategies For Social Networking After Divorce
- Advocate Daily – Tips For Rejoining The Workforce Following Divorce
- Global News Radio Interview – The Steps To Divorce Recovery
- Advocate Daily - Coaching Program Helps People Rebuild After Divorce
- Women’s Health Magazine – Dating After Divorce
- Advocate Daily – Post Divorce Roadmap
Family Law Issues
- The Jamie Scrimgeour Podcast -Child Support, Spousal Support & Co-Parenting Plans
- Global News Radio - Emotionally Abusive Exes & Child Support
- Advocate Daily - Common Law Couples Deserve Equal Property Rights
- Advocate Daily - Spying On Your Spouse Is Risky Business
- Advocate Daily - Pre-Divorce Mini Course
- Advocate Daily – Marriage Contracts A Must The Second Time Around
- Advocate Daily – Liberal Government Introduces Measures To Update Canada’s Family Laws
- Advocate Daily – Custody of the Family Pet
- Advocate Daily – Shared Parenting
- Advocate Daily – Holistic Family Law
“I believe in women encouraging other women and you inspire me to be strong and that things will work itself out. I am a single mom, with a daughter and I left my marriage a few years ago and it’s been a hard journey. I just want you to know that I think what you are doing is fantastic. As a Mom, it can be scary and well I find you like a ray of sunshine.” ~ T.A.
Want to know more?
* Discovery call is a no-charge 15 minute phone conversation to see if we're a good fit for each other.
Enter your text here...
Enter your text here...